Encouraging your life’s work.
See Deuteronomy 8:18 and John 10:10 to learn more.
Read the blog and below to be encouraged.
I’m An Encourager
I believe people – and businesses – are created for something important, individually unique and powerful. Something impact-full and desperately needed. I write, speak, coach and consult to help people like you uncover what it is you’re meant to do and how to do it well. So, how about you?
- Do you know you were created for something important, individually unique and powerful?
- Do you have a usable plan to make that something a reality?
- Are you acting on this plan and making your desired progress?
If you answered no to any of these questions, I can help you become more focused, determined, hopeful, confident and actually likely to do something that matters. Like live your life well.
What Others Say
If I had to boil down into two words how Steve has been instrumental in assisting me in focusing, it would be these two interrelated ideas: Scope and Vision.
Ascend Management Innovations, LLC
Mobile Contract Services
Dale Carnegie of Tennessee
Springhouse Worship and Arts Center
- Career and life coaching
- Small business strategy
- Marketing- upstream, internal, B2B, B2C
- Organizational alignment
- Product/Project Management
- Executive coaching
- Team building
- Customer Service
- Meeting facilitation
- B.A., University of North Texas
- Product Manager
- Ops. General Manager
- Director of Operational Alignment
- Certified Dale Carnegie facilitator
- Certified Dale Carnegie Online facilitator
- Co-director, Family Life Ministries – Springhouse Worship and Arts Center
- Smyrna, TN Arts Commissioner
- Published author
- Grammy and ACM Award Winner
I ask God a lot of questions. I’m not alone in th […]
““The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed g […]
I’ve come to realize that the difference between failing or succeeding has much more to do with being than doing. Here’s how to know if you’re doing or being.
Here’s a simple set of questions to help you know whether you’re a leader or not. Hint: you are.